Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Food Review

Hey fashionistas! Time for a fashion forward food review!

I have always been IN LOVE with ice cream, and luckily, I've always had a fast metabolism so there has been no impact on my body from it.

However, for anyone who is calorie conscious, I have found THE best (in my opinon) ice cream alternative: Hood Fat Free Frozen Yogurt. It comes in eight different flavors (listed on the site) and I have tried four of them (Maine Blueberries and Sweet Cream, Vanilla, Chocolate, Mocha Fudge). I'm pretty sure they used to have Coffee flavor before, but I guess not anymore.

This froyo is creamy and tasty and definately hits the spot, all for a mere 80, 90, or 100 calories (depending one which flavor you get) per serving, and NO FAT! Yum! Right now I'm trying the Main Blueberries and Sweet Cream and it REALLY hits the spot. It has a creamy taste with a subtle blueberry taste swirled in, and random scattered blueberries throughout. A perfect summer treat! Have you tried Hood's froyo? What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Lord bless fat-free frozen yogurt on us fashionista/os who can still enjoy a bowl of sweet delight and still squeeze into xtra small outfits.!

    p.s. I'm glad you enjoyed my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an ice-cream monster... can't wait to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete

Fashionably Late encourages productive comments!