Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Retail Therapy

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy planning out my trip to the Azores, Portugal, and Spain. My family is from the Azores so I'm going there to visit them, as well as find out more about my ancestors. And I'm going to Portugal and Spain for leisure :)
So yesterday I hit the mall for some seriously needed retail therapy. Let me just say this before I tell you about that...

My good, sweet friend Sean passed away this weekend in a car accident. He was one of the most genuine and honest people I've ever met in my life. Everytime I would see him he would ALWAYS give me a big hug and kiss and say "Hello sweetheart." He never failed to make me feel special. He has SO many people who love him and miss him already, and I just wanted to pay tribute to him and his life, because he touched so many people and he can never be replaced. Love you and miss you Sean.

Ok everyone, so yesterday was my mall adventure. I love going to the mall on Monday's, or any day during the week really. Especially DURING the day. Because the mall is quite empty, which I love. I hate crowded malls, which is why I am constantly online shopping instead!
My first stop was H&M where I got the most fabulous short tiered light peach colored dress. Also, a striped long sleeve tee with pocket (I loooove stripes), a pair of jeans, and a short gray skirt. After that I stopped at Forever21. I'm very hit or miss with that place, but I actually found a croc purple and black oversized clutch that was on sale and sooo cute, two pairs of sunglasses (wayfarers, tortoise and black), a cream colored tank, cream colored tee, and a white razorback tank, and a full skirt with black and cream colors intertwined throughout. I also stopped at Forever21's sister store, Heritage and bought a long black 3/4 length sleeve cardigan, and another pair of jeans. Pictures soon to follow, I promise!




After this, I decided I needed some pamper shopping. I headed to Bath and Body Works where I bought these AWESOME foot gel socks for intense feet moisturizing! I also purchased heel cream and a scrub, a mini pomegranite anti-bacterial gel bottle for my purse, mango mandarin foam burst body wash, a mini body splash in sea island cotton, and a mini aromatherapy body lotion in lavender vanilla.







Then it was off to CVS where I got Lumene's Arctic Touch deep cleansing peat mask for normal/oily skin, which I absolutely LOVE. Use this twice a week (I find that Sunday night and Thursday night work best to last you consistently) for smooth and soft skin. I love it! And for the price ($15) you can totally afford to stock up. I also bought Revlon's cream blush. I find that cream blush looks more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionably Late encourages productive comments!